It is time for another bookish box review. This months theme was Fatasy. And Fantasy is my favorite book genre. I was very inpressed with the contents in this box, all the items were high qualily. You can tell everything was thought about with care and prepared with lots of love. This is why I love this subscription box so much!
If you are interested in purshasing this monthly subscription box click on the link -> The Bookish Box <-
Okay. Lets get down to business. In this box we have the fallowing Items:
- Appraising Pages Shirt – J.R.R Tolkien Isnpired. “A single dream is more then a thousand realities”
- Passive Juice Motel – Saphira Eragon Blend Coffee. (Smells Amazing)
- Night and Day Baby – Fatasy Antler Headband.
- The Geeky Caudron – Game of Thrones Inspired Bangle ( which I am in love with!)
- Fiction Tea – The Mortal Instruments Inspired Crossbody tote. “You can have the joy of reading the stories of incredible happenings or you can be part of the story”
This month, The Bookish box also send out their brand new box design. They look great, and has a lot more room for goodies! I have been collecting their boxes for a while and now since I loved the special detail (design) that changed every month according with the theme… Now we don’t have that, but I still love them.
Thanks Again Guys!